Last December 19 this bold and beautiful lady bestowed upon me the the honor of a Liebster Award nomination. Needless to say, I was very excited! It’s always such an honor to be thought of in such a positive way and, I think awards are loads of fun too 🙂
So V – thank you very much or, as they say here in Indonesia – makasih banyak! ❤ I graciously accept with the broadest grin of gratitude on my face 😀
Now here are some steps to be observed ~
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts About Moi:
I’m not a dancer but I love to dance. I do it a lot at home as my primary form of exercise. Given the choice between Christina Aguilera’s vocals and Britney Spears’ moves, it was always Britney Spears hands down. And sometimes I imagine myself to be one of the Pussycat Dolls XD
I can’t sit down long enough for a movie, whenever a movie is about to start, I think of all the things I could do in that hour or so and I get jittery. This is a condition that only recently started because I used to really enjoy movies. Now I mostly enjoy Crime TV. CSI, Criminal Minds, Motive, Body of Proof, Perception, Bones, Castle, Cold Case, Law & Order … I watch those that have already been recorded because I need to hit pause every once in a while to do other stuff that randomly cross my head. It’s just as well because sitting can kill you.
Oh and I love anything comedy too 😀
I identify the most with being an introvert in that I love my space and tend to shun huge gatherings. My friends have trouble believing I am an introvert, however, because they see me as this friendly, cheerful gal with infectious enthusiasm.
I still bite my nails. (Gasp!) And that is why I need crochet in my life!!!
I used to be a voracious reader but ever since I bought a Kindle this has dramatically changed. There’s just something about being able to hold (and smell) an actual book…
I love thunderstorms. Absolutely love them! The noisier the fun-ner!!!
I am currently deeply infatuated with martabak manis. Especially if it’s heated, and the chocolate and cheese is melting together in blissful rhapsody ❤ Mmmmm … I am salivating as I type this! This thick pancake thingy is going to be the death of my waistline! XD XD XD
Is that 11 already?
Oh and, I have a love-hate relationship with coffee.
11 Questions Answered:
- Which is your dream destination? And why? New Zealand. Check this awesome blog out to know why 🙂
- What are the three things anybody would notice about you the first time they met you (in person)? Still thinking …
- What do you think is your biggest weakness? Food? XD
- Cats or dogs? Dogs!
- What is your idea of fashion (comfort/style)? White tee and faded jeans. Cool sunglasses, fedora hat, bottle of mineral water optional 😉
- Which is your favorite season of the year? Spring ❤
- What is your favorite book? a notebook, for oodles of delicious note-taking 😀
- What is the one thing that turns you off? filling out forms manually
- How would you define happiness? happiness is something that you engineer for yourself
- Name your favorite actors! I love these thespians also mostly for the roles they choose to portray ~ Helena Bonham Carter, Jack Black, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie
- Would you rather be born again or live one happy life? Why? I’d be okay to be born again if I could retain memory of my previous life. The idea of new beginnings and second chances always appeals to me. If starting as a clean slate however then, I don’t know. More thought required, I guess 🙂
My sexy nominees ~
A note to my nominees: you/your awesome blog is listed here because I think you rock ❤ If for some reason however, you do not participate in these types of nominations, that is also perfectly fine by me 🙂 It’s all good!
Karla/My Messy World
Carol/ Writeful Mind
Zoe / Mono Motiv
Cheyanne / Tangerine Wallpaper
Eleanora/ Coastal Crochet
11 Questions for My Nominees ~
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- Coffee, tea or …?
- What’s something that can immediately cheer you up?
- Are you a morning or an evening person?
- Favorite day of the week?
- Name one thing you taught yourself to do.
- What’s one thing you plan to tick off from your bucket list this year.
- Favorite way to relax.
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- What’s your favorite room in your house?
- Favorite hobby?