If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronic devices and things stored on them, people or animals), what would you put on it?
Hmmmmm …. (scratches head and knots brows) …. hmmmmm.
I realize I don’t have any special possessions other than photos, electronic devices, people or animals! XD I’m just not that attached to things. Which I think is good. Well okay my wedding ring. But it wouldn’t be on a shelf as I’d be wearing it 😀
If you had a box labelled ‘happiness’, what would you put in it?
Oh dear, I don’t think there’s a box that can hold everything that makes me happy so I’ll settle for a list of everything that makes me happy 🙂 Is this cheating?
Well okay, if there had to be absolutely something in it then it would be my laptop (so I can blog, surf and listen to music), my Kindle, my exercise gear, my crochet paraphernalia, my iPhone (so I can take pictures and contact friends) and a tube of lipstick to (wear, of course!) remind me that happiness is something you engineer for yourself 🙂
What do you want more of in your life?
Right now I would really like to have more options for things to do and see. I love having lots of options; even if I don’t get to enjoy or explore all of them, just having them available is enough to energize me.
That said I particularly miss city living and the diverse alternatives it presents, not to mention that busy pace that most hate and take for granted but which I have come to see as something that reminds you to be up and about yourself.
Daily Life List: What do you do on an average day? Make a list of your usual activities you do each day.
- wake up at 6am
- languid stretch on the balcony while breathing in the fresh, cool air and saying “hi!” to the birds
- brew coffee so house smells divine
- once husband and daughter are awake: put on favorite radio station on speakers
- help daughter prep for school
- once husband and daughter are out the house: enjoy my own cuppa while diving into my WP reader
- short nap
- crime TV and crochet fest / maybe some more chores
- squeeze in another exercise sesh
- prepare dinner
- after dinner activities include a combo of any of these: read, some reflection time on balcony, crochet, evening news, internet.
- bedtime ritual
- lights out 🙂
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week ~
My daughter and I have agreed to go out for a walk every Friday afternoon and we started last week 🙂 ❤
~ and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
My bestie is coming for a 5 day visit! Whoppiiieeeee!!!! 😀 😀 😀