- What is your favorite word? Strength.
- What is your least favorite word? I don’t think I have one at the moment. I guess much would depend on the context.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music, nature, vibrant colors, kindness.
- What turns you off? basically anything that hampers one’s happiness & freedom; also – garbage, pollution, global warming, filling out forms manually
- What is your favorite curse word? Holy shit! (bleeeep!!)
- What sound or noise do you love? Wind rustling through leaves, thunder, strong rain.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Anything loud and unexpected like, the sudden ringing of a phone when you are deep into figuring out who dunnit (CSI, anyone?)
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Teaching. Something fitness related would especially be fun 🙂
- What profession would you not like to do? Anything that involves blood & filling out forms manually. In multiple copies. The forms, not the blood.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Now the fun starts! (hug, hug, kiss, kiss) 😀
- Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week ~
I am most grateful for this 😀 😀 😀
~ and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Spending time with my bestie – finally having someone to have a real gabfest with, you know, the kind you can’t have with anybody else not even your imaginary alter ego XD
~ oOo ~
Written with fondness for Cee’s Share Your World Challenge
Click on the badge to join the fun!
~ oOo ~