Ooh! It’s SYW time again 😀 Fun questions these are, as always! ❤
With your answers, please remember we are in the SYW world and which may not always match our reality.
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
As a receptionist/telephone operator for an international company that processed and supplied carrageenan.
What I remember most from the time is that I liked to imitate foreign callers with very thick accents, especially those that were already familiar to us all. During down times, I’d go to a vacant conference room, call the main trunk line and do my impressions XD I was never good enough to not be found out after a few lines, but good enough to make the operator laugh out loud 👍 👍
It was only a summer job though and my friend and I would end the employment by the time university classes would resume. But by then we’d have amassed enough money to buy what was “in” at the time 😎 😎 So, good mem’ries there 😀
What is your favorite month of the year?
December because of Christmas ❤ ❤ ❤ Ho-Ho-Ho!
What three things in nature do you find most beautiful?
Wide open sky – the moon at any stage – flowers – forests – bodies of water – butterflies and dragonflies – oh, that’s more than 3! XD
List at least five of your favorite spices? (excluding salt and pepper)
- any chilli (must have chilli!)
- more to come as I improve and expand my cooking skills 😉
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week ~
Oh snap! I don’t remember anything that’s happened last week! And I’m, not even old yet XD XD Well then I guess I’ll just have to give a general answer 😉
- good health
- family that’s together and healthy
- missing coffee so much but being able to withstand the craving for another week
- these strong Indonesian rains that surprise me with their feistiness – they come on so suddenly all fast and furious and then just like that, the sun is shining down on you again like nothing’s happened
- having discovered oil-pulling, because really, it’s mind blowing
and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Making good progress on my goals and sharing them with you 😀
Now what are YOUR answers??!
~ oOo ~
~ oOo ~