Howdy sexy people! 👋
I’ve been under the weather this past week – cough and colds but, fortunately feeling better now 😃 Glad to come back to the blog with this week’s installment of Share Your World.
Would you want $200,000 right now or $250,000 in a year? It’s safe to assume all money is tax free.
Right now so husband will have fun making it grow through his day trading.
Is it more important to love or be loved?
Oh good, it only asks which one is more important, I don’t have to choose between the two 👍 ☺️
I think to love is more important as long as you love from a place of giving and not from sacrifice or with the expectation of returns. If love is freely given like this, there is happiness and contentment that is independent of external circumstances.
I also believe that if you give love, love comes back to you as well.
List things that represent abundance to you.
Money (I mean, hey, just being honest here 😂 😂). If you have money then you basically have the ability to take better care of yourself and loved ones.
I would also list having (a) family, true friends, good health of course, freedom, safety and being able to live where you feel the happiest.
What inspired you this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
Oh, I got a few really nice blessings this week:
- I got a visit from 2 good friends (from Batam) who happen to be pregnant too and we got a good laugh out of it.
- My daughter had her period, which was a surprise to me because she’s only 10. I thought it was a good time to talk to her about how babies are made and well, at the end of the talk her reaction was an emphatic “eeeeeeuuww! GROSS!!!” 😅 I’m just gonna savor that for now 😁
- I got a long distance call from my best friend from home and it did wonders for my soul. It’s very difficult to maintain friendships when you live far far away and already a few have sorta gone cold. Fortunately this one has endured till now and hopefully we can keep the bond strong ❤️
- One of my plants is coming up with blooms! Yay 💃💃I’m not too hopeless after all 😄
- My stomach is giving me some relief from indigestion and acid reflux. I still need to be careful, but I’ve been able to sleep better. I tell ya, ya haven’t known misery until ya’ve experienced the tantrums of a 3rd tri pregnant woman’s tummy 🤢🤢🤢
Now what are YOUR answers? Write in the comments or better yet, join the fun 👉 here. We’ve got plenty of room for you 🙂
~~ oOo ~~
~~ oOo ~~