It must be awards season! Yay!– a conclusion I am happy to jump at due to this 3rd award I am blessed with this month. Squeal! XD
I think awards are great. The person who did the nomination could have picked so many others and yet something about me/my blog made enough impact to have earned me a spot on their list. Now that’s something to smile about 😀
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am usually stumped whenever asked to list facts about myself XD XD But here we go …
- I love wide open spaces. On most evenings I can be found on our terrace just looking up and contemplating life.
- I collect taxes from my villagers every day.
- Once in my previous (working) life I foiled a team-building plan by declaring to my boss’ face that anything work related done on a weekend was “blasphemy” and that there was a very high chance I’d be “conveniently sick”. (Yeah, I can be such a wet towel at times. LOL!)
- I am obsessed with my hair because it’s never been the same, luxurious mane ever since I gave birth. (I try not to be too obvious about it but now you’re in on it too).
- My dad gave me the nickname “Paardje”.
- I don’t like fruit unless it’s with something – chocolate, peanut butter, whipped cream …
And now for my nominees – lovelies, you are not required to pass on the award. I’m nominating you because I genuinely think that yours is ONE LOVELY BLOG 🙂 🙂 🙂
- My Messy World
- Side By Side
- My Time Stitching
- Thoughts Of A Trainwrecked Pineapple
- Les & More
- I Am Sara, See Me Rawr!
- Writeful Mind
- An Orchid’s View
- A Charmed Life
- The World In My Words
- Koko Boocro
- Just Me Actually
Enjoy your weekends, everyone. Keep safe! ❤